Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Way...There is NO Highway Option

So...over the past week I have taken time to reflect on my life and lets be honest I am not a huge fan of what I am seeing. I fell off the deep end as I have told you before and it took A LOT for me to pull myself back out of it. But I have done it I am back on a clean eating diet and working out at the gym twice a day! It has been fun I am preparing for a show in September and I am so excited about it right now. I am taking this opportunity to do things my way and know that there is no highway option. I will succeed and reach these goals no ice cream, cookies, or pies will get in my way! I am ready to step on stage in my purple bikini again and rock it. There is just something so incredibly magical about being able to fulfill a dream and to be able to be in the best shape of your life to do it. At the moment I am completely OBSESSED with Instagram it is so much fun to post pics and to follow others and to get inspired. If you have an instagram and want to follow me or want me to follow you give me a shout out my instagram is @akundis. Also I would like to share my  new favorite recipe right now that I am semi-obsessed with and that is protein pancakes. They are delicious I got this recipe from proteinpow.com but kind of put my own twist I guess you could say to it. I made it a little more simple since I am not eating fruit at the moment so mine is

Protein Pancakes:

1/4 cup Oat Flour
1/4 cup Chocolate or Vanilla Whey Protein
3 Egg Whites
Mix all together
Put on a skillet over medium heat (makes about 3 pancakes)
Add a few chocolate chips if you want on top then flip...

I also added something truly delicious which is
1/4 cup Sugar Free Syrup
1 Tbsp Organic Peanut Butter Powder
Heat in the microwave for 30-40 secs
Pour on Top
Love, LoVe, LOVE!


































This is the yumminess without the syrup! Tomorrow I will have chocolate ones! <3 Hit me up on instagram.

Xoxo--Akundis
#beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment