Thursday, July 11, 2013

Music Soothes the Soul!

Hello those of you who read my blog! So I havent posted in forever because I have been crazy busy with a full time job, training, and moving so I am sorry for that but I am back and am going to try to post multiple times a week! Today something that is on my mind is music to workout to because I am always looking for new music that pumps me up! Now I know that some of these songs will be weird to other people and thats ok because we all have different tastes in music! (Is tastes the right word?!) Anywho lets talk about music when I am working out I need music to keep me going this is part of my playlist:

Rolling In The Deep-- Adele
One More-- Superchick (especially when I  am having a rough time finishing)
Drop It Low-- Ester Dean (fun for squats haha)
Watch Me Shine-- Joanna Pacitti
So What--  P!nk
Raise Your Glass-- P!nk
Bad To THe Bone-- George Thorogood
Paint It Black-- Vanessa Carlton
Outta Your Mind-- Lil Jon, LMFAO
So Sorry Mama- Whitney Duncan
Fake ID- Big & Rich
Bust Your Windows-- Glee Cast
Shut Up and Drive-- Rhianna
Down On Me-- Jeremih, 50 Cent
Bass Down Low-- Dev
Sexy Chick-- David Guetta
Super Bass-- Nicki Minaj
Rockstar-- Prima J (Randomness)
Harder To Breathe-- maroon 5 (BOYFRIEND [: )
Made-- Jamie Scott
SOME NEW FAVORITES::::
Some Nights-- Fun
Hall of Fame-- The Script
Pound the Alarm-- Nicki Manaj
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark-- Fall Out Boy
Born To Be Wild-- Hinder Version
#thatPOWER-- Will.I.Am and Justin Beiber
Titanium-- Davie Guetta
Girl on Fire-- Alicia Keys
Hell on Heels-- Pistol Annies (A. Annie is in the name B. I am hell on heels when I hit that stage or thats what I tell myself!)
I Feel a Sin Comin' On-- Pistol Annie's (Again Annie is in the name)

Well I really wanted to give you all a taste of what I listen to on a daily basis...I LOVE MUSIC! I am pretty much always listening to it...honestly country  music is my very favorite but when I am working out unless its Sassy country  music I can't do that. Well that is it for right now...I also have some pics to post that I finally got back from my first competition so thats good! If you have song suggestions for me I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO HEAR THEM! please leave comments or email me I would appreciate it because I am always looking for new music! <3 xoxo-- Akundis

Follow me on instagram @akundis
Friend me on Facebook: Annie Kevin Kundis
Email me [:

No comments:

Post a Comment