Friday, March 22, 2013

Lifting the Water

Ok that is a perfect name for this post considering I just dropped the water pitcher...that was such a freaking hard work out and I LOVED IT. Today I did back and biceps and it pushed me past my limits again and it felt amazing. Sure I did smaller weights than usual and sort of felt like a wuss but at the same time my arms were so dead that I just didnt care. So lets talk about the things that impressed me about  my workout today shall we?...Well during my back work out I did Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs...started with 12 reps so normally or before now I was doing like 60 lbs today I was like ok I am only doing 12 reps lets start with 70 lbs and guess what...IT WAS EASY oh my goodness I could not even believe it I hit my chest so hard with the bar that I basically knocked the wind out of me. It felt good so as the amount of reps went down my weight went up I got to 90 lbs which is a big deal! I am pretty proud today. Then I was doing dumbbell rows and there was a guy using the 25 lbs so I thought what the heck just go up. I did the first set with 27.5 lbs and the last two with 30 lbs...FBAMF status my friends. Maybe not but I felt good about it I have never done that. Now on to the biceps (I did more back work but just usual stuff nothing to report) Ok biceps- I sstarted with these new biceps work out and it killed my biceps seriously said Holy Shi* when I was doing them because they were so hard for me. Basically I am sitting bent over with two dumbbells and they are touching and I power up into a curl. Ouch I was surprised by how badly those were hurting me. Good things though and then I had more bicep exercises...lets just say by the end when I did my hammer curls I could only lift 10 lbs on each side and that was barely I was dead. All in all it was super productive and I felt so good! I love working out and I love lifting it makes me feel really empowered like I can do anything! I am adding this picture because that is seriously how I felt today and it is an awesome pic. Sorry for the swear words on it but sometimes there is no other way to describe the feeling I had in the gym today! Time to go eat my delicious mexi-wrap. Xoxo -Akundis   #beastmodeon


No comments:

Post a Comment