Thursday, March 21, 2013

Night Time Cardio

So....just got home from the good ol' nightly cardio that I do everyday of my life. It went very well today I must say! I did walking, sprinting, jogging, and incline. Today my goal was to not use the hand rails on the treadmill because sometimes if I am tired I feel like it is ok...well side note it is totally not ok!!! Well success was mine tonight I didn't use the rails and I think that part of that is because Kevin (my amazingly sexy husband) was there. Knowing that he could walk over at any  minute and "yell" at me for touching the treadmill made me fear enough haha. But seriously it felt good tonight...I didn't reach my goal today of getting down to 15% body fat and I didn't the last time either so in my  mind I just kept telling myself do you want to get to 15? Ok then don't you dare put those hands down. Motivation is key I think and it is so helpful for me when my husband is around not just because he is really fun to look at but he makes me remember why it is I am doing this. When we got married I can honestly say I have no idea why  he married me...he is extremely attractive and I was just ok nothing really special. I would always wonder what people were thinking like "why is that guy with her" you know things like that. I now know that we are both crazy attractive together and its from living this healthy lifestyle. It is fun to know that your body is at the best it has ever been and that with hard work and dedication you can seriously achieve anything. I love this journey and I love working out. <3 Xoxo- Akundis   #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment