Wednesday, March 27, 2013

125? 1.2.5!!!!

Hello all! Today is a fan-freaking-tastic day! I just heard someone ask why well let me tell you! Since my husband and I have been married and got into fitness I have always said I thought it would be perfect to weight 125...well this morning I got on the scale and what did I see? 125 staring right back at me!!! This is a huge deal for me...at one point during this whole thing I was like well I will never make it there so I will just be happy where I am at HAHA self I did it! Idk if anyone has seen legally blonde but when she gets her test scores back and she is like 179! 1-7-9! like freaking out? That was me this morning I was definitely doing a happy dance!

Yeah I have a feeling it is going to be a good day! Lets just hope it really does go up from here...yesterday I dropped a 45 lb on my foot and dang it hurt so badly! So lets just hope this weigh in is just a starting point for the morning and the rest of my day! Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment