Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Good Morning Cardio, Good Night Lifting!

Oh my today was a fabulous day! Minus the fact that I have a cold I still #beastmodedon and killed it! I feel pretty proud! I woke up bright and early this morning and did some intense cardio and when I say intense I mean like sweat dripping down my face and pretty much whole body intense! I did a circuit type thing where I would run for 5 minutes, walk for 2, run for 5, walk for 2, run for 5, walk for 2, run for 5, then I walked at a 10.0 incline at a 3.5 for 21 minutes...if my legs weren't already dying from the running on an incline that made them burn like crazy! It was fabulous! (If you want the cardio laid out more plainly LMK!) Then tonight I went and did shoulders and to say the least I killed it! I wore my beast mode shirt to help me remember to kill it and I did. I lifted more than usual and I did active rest tonight which means I jumped rope for 1 minute or did butt kickers for 1 minute between every set. It was incredible it made the work out so much more intense which is what I am going for. I am going to have a sleek and sexy summer my friends and you all can too! I have found some fun websites that help us to eat clean which will be nice so I don't have to eat the same thing over and over again every day. If you want to see those recipes I am on pinterest my user name is Annie Kundis you can follow my healthy recipes pinterest and see! I think that I am going to keep doing early morning cardio and night time lifting. Lifting is my FAVORITE part of working out it makes me feel so BAMF so it makes it so much easier to get to the gym at night because I really want to go kill it! I can't wait for my photo shoot it is on June 19th so I am busy getting ready for that. My quote for the day I will put up as a pic! I love this and it is how I live my life everyday! Xoxo- Akundis   #beastmodeon

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog!!! LOVE IT...LOVE the name!!! I want you to know how AMAZING you are...The day of your competition will always be one of my greatest memories!!! More importantly, though, as I have watched you thru this process and seen your strength, determination, and progress...I am in AWE...truly in AWE!! You are simply an inspiration and I am SOOOO HAPPY you are my daughter!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete