Friday, May 3, 2013

Mind Over Matter

This is so my motto of the day! So here is the deal after my competition I totally binged and not like a little bit but a lot which is my own fault and I have had the hardest time kicking it back into gear. But today I made the decision that NO ANNIE you will be a champion and you are stronger than this. I guess my biggest issue  is sweets I LOVE THEM and it has been hard to just say no. So tonight my husband dragged my lazy butt off the couch and we pinky promised that I would be good on my diet and with my workouts. So here on this blog to this audience I make a promise that I will continue to be inspiring and keep working crazy hard to achieve my goals! This is the best feeling and I love being in shape and honestly I love my muscles and wouldn't want to lose them for anything even if that anything is a cookie or some ice cream. I wont do it. I found a recipe for some protein ice cream and I think once my photo shoot is over in June I will start having that as a treat. I have been looking at recipes to spice things up and there are so many and you can be healthy and eat fun, new foods. I am excited though and as hard as this is it is all mind over matter and I am in complete control of my mind. Food does not control me, I control me, and I am a slave to no master! Excited to rededicate myself right here right now! <3 Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon


2 comments: