Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

I looked down at the scale and what did I see? 124 STARING BACK AT ME...Spring has brought me such a nice surprise, really cute jeans that I can wear low rise. [: yes I am so excited this weekend was such a HARD weekend...holy cow try sitting through three family dinner type things and not eating any of it and with just 18 days to go it was A KILLER...seriously maybe I should have labeled this food the silent killer of joy. Haha no but seriously it was a tough weekend but totally worth it especially to see that on my scale this morning really just made all the difference. I can't believe that the thing I have been working toward in here in 18 days! It is really incredible I am excited to go do legs today and to kick butt! Then cardio and today I get to go do posing with Sandy that is exciting because I finally bought a new bikini so I wont look as ridiculous haha. Then I will work on my registration forms for this comp I have to send them in NOW or I can't compete which would make me mad haha. I plan to make today a good one...now I need a motivational picture to help me mentally prepare for today. Ok seriously I want to take this exact picture...and I will and it will be fabulous! Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment