Friday, July 12, 2013

Q & A (Food and Workout)

Good Morning everyone! Like I said I am going to try to post more! SO I have been getting some questions through my instagram and my email and LOVE THEM! So you should always ask me questions! Ok my #1 asked question is my meal plan...well first off I am unfortunately  not one of those girls who woke up one day and just figured everything out this was a huge process of trial and error I started on bodybuilding.com with the Jamie Eason diet and workout plan which would have worked really well IF I hadn't only done it kind of half way and actually ate her meal plan she is incredible! Then I got a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness and she mapped out a healthy eating meal plan for me and I lost like 10 lbs and 8% body fat it was great! But I wasn't getting the competition results I needed so I hired a trainer who specialized in this specific thing her name is SANDY HANCOCK and yes I swear by her she is INCREDIBLE! If you need a trainer or a meal plan or what not you should check her out she does online training and other stuff she is incredible! www.bodybysandy.com (check it out) so that is where I can start after that long explanation whenever people ask me the best way to eat I say clean and this is what I mean this is an example meal plan pretty close to what I am eating now:

Breakfast:
4 Egg Whites
3 Oz Yams (I put cinnamon, allspice, and a packet of stevia on them)

Snack:
Protein Shake
1/4 Cup Oatmeal (cooked or dry)

Lunch:
4 Oz Chicken (seasoned with Ms. Dash seasoning)
1 Cup of Greens (My fav with chicken is broccoli)

Snack: (Fav meal of the whole day haha!)
2 Lightly Salted Rice Cakes
1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter (Spread on rice cakes)
1 Small fruit (I usually do an apple)

Dinner:
4 Oz White Fish
2 Cups Veggies

Snack:
Protein Shake

Yes I eat 6 times a day every three hours. I am a grump when my food is 3 hours and 1 minute over haha! My meal plan changes every 3 weeks while I am training I start a new one on Monday and I am going to share my FAVORITE recipe that I have! I think you all will love it! It is my Shrimp and Mango Salad...DELICIOUS!

Onto my second question I get asked a lot...How often do you work out? Well I work out 6 days a week (Sunday is church/ family day for me) I always do cardio 6 days a week and I weight train 5 days a week. It is broken down into different muscle groups.

Monday: Hamstrings and Chest (this day is a killer!)
Tuesday: Shoulders and Abs
Wednesday: Biceps and Triceps
Thursday: "Rest Day" (Cardio only)
Friday: Quads and Calves
Saturday: Back and Abs

If you have specific questions for me ASK ME! I want to hear them I am really trying to be better about answering them and helping people! I love doing this and I think everyone should have the opportunity to feel this way!

Email: akundis13@gmail.com
Insagram: @akundis
Facebook: Annie Kevin Kundis
Twitter: If anyone ever teaches me how to do it I will get one! [:

Xoxo-- Akundis

No comments:

Post a Comment