Monday, July 22, 2013

September Show

Hello everyone! So I went and saw Sandy today (in case you don't know that is my trainer!) and she said I can do the September 21st NGA show if I kick butt and get on track. Let's be honest right now Ice Cream ruined my life and I wont have it again until the end of October if I do haha I LOVE ICE CREAM but enough is enough. I now have to loose 2 pounds a week for the next 8 weeks to compete...holy crap! I have 60 days until the competition but I think I can do this I just have to kill it! I am extremely excited about it and I want to step on that stage RIGHT NOW but I am not ready yet haha. I am also going to do the October 19th NPC show so that will be kick butt too but really hard! It is going to be a hard competition but I am so ready to get back into my bikini body and shape! Let's do this!!! (short post but I don't know what else to say) Come support me and the other competitors! It is going to be fun! Xoxo-- AKundis

2 comments:

  1. Hello love im going to a NPC show next Saturday in New Jersey cant wait to see everyone work their magic. I have a question im going to start working out around 5:30-6 am but wanted to know what you would recommend eating for breakfast before I workout. I am going to start trainging for my first bikini competition and can't wait to get this wonderful experience. So my diet starts tomorrow so im pig'n out this weekend today is my last day of eating really bad including ice cream lol.
    But hang in there you will make it and win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen, it looks like the post I posted to you didnt work haha. Well right now I eat 4 eggs and a 1/2 cup of oatmeal but my suggestion to you would be to get a coach who has done this before and is certified because I don't do my own meal plans I have the most AMAZING coach who helps me. If you wanted to look her up its www.bodybysandy.com she is incredible. Or look for someone in your area because every diet is different depending on the persons body type. [:

    ReplyDelete