Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No I will not eat ice cream

Good morning fellow followers whom I love! So as I said in my last post I met with my amazing coach Sandy last week and yes I think she is mad lol ok well she would never actually be mad at me but I did get my new cardio workout and hot damn I am working my little booty off! I have hard sprints, stair sprints, elliptical sprints, bleachers and sprints, and a day of my choice. Hardest cardio I have ever done...all because I couldn't say no to that dang ice cream...stupid me. So my husband and I are down in Arizona this week well for the next two weeks for me and for the next 3 months for him as he is starting medical school down here haha and I still have to finish my student teaching in Utah. This is going to be really difficult for me considering he is my ROCK and my everything so I am planning on throwing myself into my school and into my training which will be difficult because I know the only reason I succeed last time is because he was there helping me every step of the way...ok random rant but I have reason I swear! So it is a 10.5 hour drive from Utah to Arizona and lets just say that when you cant snack on food during a road trip well it gets kind of boring and 1.5 gallons of water is just fun haha. So we are driving and we stop (yet again) because I have to pee and there is a Carl's Jr. across the street from the gas station and what is their newest invention...A POPTART ICE CREAM SANDWICH...what kind of sick joke is this? I love pop tarts after my last competition I ate 8 pop tarts for breakfast it was disgusting and obviously ice cream is my fav thing to eat haha! So I couldnt stop thinking about then yesterday I get to the gym and start doing my sprints at a 7.5 (which for me is crazy fast because I think running at a 5.5 or 6.0 is hard) and I am like oh yeah thats why we don't eat pop tart ice cream sandwiches haha! So there is my random rants for the day! I missed you all and wanted to update you on my life! I am on track for September and October so wish me luck! If you are in Utah or are planning on visiting during the competition let me know and I will get you details! Love you all! Xoxo--- Akundis #beastmodeon 

No comments:

Post a Comment