Thursday, August 1, 2013

Social Media

Well good morning followers! Today I have a special rant on social media...don't get me wrong it has its place and am I addicted? Yes, like everyone else I love facebook, instagram, and am starting twitter. Now this is where I get to my rant however childish this may be...So when I see someone on a social media site I generally read about them first you know likes, dislikes, all that fun stuff. Well I got a kik account recently and oh my goodness...So on my facebook my name is Annie KEVIN Kundis (Kevin in my cute and adoring hubby!) and it says married yet still guys ask me out over it....on my instagram it says TAKEN yet they still flirt with me and random  stuff...but the worst thing yet is that yesterday on kik some guy started talking to me and I told him no thank you I am married and he still kept pursuing me! Ahhhh I can't handle that so if you are that guy and reading this...this is why I no longer have kik [: haha that was my random tangent for the morning...on the plus side I get to go to the mall today with my husband and to the gym because my ankle is feeling 1000000x better! This training has been way more intense than my last time I feel like because the cardio is way harder haha but my body is gonna push or I am gonna die trying I guess. If you are in Arizona (like I am right now) and want to go workout LMK! And if you are one of those guys who thinks that being married means you could still have a shot...well you are wrong and you are an idiot...marriage means A LOT to me and to my hubby. [: Love you all! Random rant day for me! Xoxo-- Akundis #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment