Monday, August 26, 2013

Way Too Long

Why hello my fan-tabulous readers! Wow hasn't it been so long since you have heard from me? Why yes I believe it is well let me tell you why! So my cute Kevin started medical school (I cant remember if I have told you that) and we moved him down to Arizona. Well I stayed with him for a few weeks and then came back home to finish up my degree...one more semester thank goodness! Well I have still been working WAY WAY WAY hard and my competition is in 4 weeks! Can you believe that? Yeah I know its craziness here but I am getting so excited. I have 4 weeks until my September competition and I think 7 weeks until my October and I feel like I am looking pretty dang good! If you want to check me out check out my instagram and FOLLOW ME that would make me so happy! @akundis I also twitter now hee hee I caved @fabulouskundis ... So are you ready for my crazy schedule? Ok here it goes 4 am (every freaking morning) my alarm goes off reminding me that my dream is in my hands! I guess that helps right? Then I hurry and in 20 mins am out the door and off to do some yummy good morning cardio as I down my dry oats out of a measuring cup and my YUMMY protein shake (and tomorrow I get to try an orange protein shake thank you Amy!) so that is exciting. Then I kick butt doing cardio of course because I am going to succeed again at this next competition. After that I rush home and it is usually about 5:30 and I shower so I dont smell bad while I am teaching haha. Then I leave at 6:30 for school and arrive around 7 am yay. Then I prep and get ready to teach and school starts at 7:45 am and ends at 2:30 pm. I have to stay until 3 pm or I get in trouble which is fine. Then Tuesday- Friday I head to the gym and lift weights and I LOVE LIFTING WEIGHTS! If it is Monday (like it is now) then I am sitting in class my one class for the semester. Monday's are my rest days from lifting weights which sucks cause really I LOVE lifting! Then after the gym or class I go home and EAT FOOD (which I have been eating all day) but this food is different for some reason haha! Then I study my little heart out and prepare my material to teach the next day.Then I eat again my second favorite meal of the day which is 4 egg whites, 3 oz avocado, 1 tbsp of salsa and I spread the avocado on top of the eggs and top it with salsa really it is heavenly! Then I go to bed...if I have a day where I can watch tv that would be fantastic but generally I am pretty dang busy! OH! before I go to bed I facetime my sweetie pie because I can't handle not seeing his amazing face before I go to bed. So that is my life and it is crazy and beautiful but I love it. Bring on this next competition. If you want to come you should! Again follow me on instagram @akundis and twitter @fabulouskundis I also have a bodyspace and its @akundis. I love you all! Ask me questions and help keep me motivated! Xoxo-- Akundis #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment