Monday, September 2, 2013

Best Weekend Ever!

So how did my weekend start out? Well here was my plan its labor day weekend so I thought PERFECT time to catch up on my sleep and vegg out in between gym sessions! Then Friday night I get this email that says your flight has been confirmed and I was like ummmm yeah I didnt book a flight then I realized the most magical thing of all, it was true I didnt book a flight from Phoenix AZ to SLC UT but KEVIN DID!!! So Friday night I picked him and and seriously I have never been happier. I have missed him so much! He really is my rock and my best, best, best, BEST friend in the whole world. It is crazy how much I love him and don't realize it when we get to spend all the time together. So I got to vegg out this weekend with my best friend and it pushed me even harder at the gym! I need to rant or go off on a tanget for about 5 seconds ok here it goes...HOLY CRAP MY HUSBAND IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE AND I AM SO LUCKY THAT I GET TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH HIM! HE TAKES CARE OF ME AND IS THE SWEETEST, GENTLEST, KINDEST, HARD-AS-A-ROCKEST MAN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I LOVE YOU BABY AND I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS HAHA. Ok thanks for letting me go off! So today I am 18 days out from the NGA and honestly I feel great! I have a few pics to show everyone if you don't already follow me on instagram @akundis. I have been kicking butt and taking no days off I do cardio 7 days a week even when I dont want to. It is totally worth it. I am also going to be starting a fat burner called SHREDZ so I am just hoping that it can give me a little edge because my abs are the things I have the hardest time with. If you want to come cheer me on at my comp it is on September 21st at the Egyptian Theater in Ogden if you are local! Keep kicking butt and follow me here or on instagram and give me motivation. Sometimes when it gets this close it gets really difficult to keep going because your body is tired, you're mentally tired, and you just would love a freaking cookie! But all in all it is totally worth it I love this sport and I love feeling this way! Xoxo-- Akundis #beastmodeon
 Back, biceps, and abs day. 

 Shoulders and Triceps Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment