Saturday, April 6, 2013

Group Posing

Well that was interesting...to say the least...but it was a good interesting! Ok so basically it started out with introductions and getting to know everyone which was fun. Then we talked about our goals for the next week. Mine are 1. Sleep! 2.  Posing everyday this week for at least 20 minutes. 3. No comparing myself to others. Good things will happen this week. It is interesting because my number three goal was already challenged haha. So we all got ready to pose and can I say something..DAMN that is what I was thinking these girls were INCREDIBLE looking I mean incredible! Which is awesome they have worked so hard too. I just kind of wished that I looked like that too but then I reminded my self A. I have been incredibly sick during this entire thing which has taken a huge tole on me and my body B. I look better than I ever have in my whole life C. I weigh what I have wanted to weigh seriously for years D. Im freaking awesome. I just have to remember those things. yeah I may not look like those girls but that is ok I am working towards it and I am still going to rock the stage on Saturday...nothing can stop me! I cant wait my suit was supposed to ship yesterday so I cant wait for it to get here! It was really fun to meet all of the girls and to pose next to them knowing that our size is the same I just need to tone up more. I can do this and it is going to be awesome! Cant wait just 2 weeks from right this very second I will be preparing for the night time show and then all my months of hard work will be over. Then it is on to becoming more toned and more healthy and just strait up even sexier than I already am! Loving my life! (Or my olive? which is what I typed for no reason! Awesome.) Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment