Friday, April 12, 2013

Itsy Bitsy, Tiny Weeny, Purple Sparkly Bikini!

The time has finally arrived my friends. MY SUIT IS HERE! Which is good since there is only 8 days to competition! And I must tell you...it is freaking gorgeous  I love everything about it it is the perfect suit for me! I look incredible and I feel incredible! I wish it would have been here like 2 weeks ago it definitely has given me motivation that I did not have before. I mean I obviously have motivation or I couldn't be doing this but the suit just helps a ton! So this morning I am going to go do a lot of cardio because in all honesty...this body needs the extra workout time! Posing in a group tomorrow which is exciting because last time I didnt have my suit and now I do so I dont have to feel like the ugly duckling! Well off to the gym I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment