Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh Happy Days!

So...I told Kevin I would have this done yesterday...here it is today but better late than never RIGHT? So lets start with the happiness of yesterday shall we? So yesterday's workout was back and biceps...hot damn I am sexy! Yes I feel like I can say that today and you would too if you saw me in the gym yesterday so I felt awesome and looked awesome...as I was doing my bicep curls I looked in the mirror and you could literally see my shoulder perfectly outlined and my tricep outlined and then my bicep...just how it should be. It was incredible I felt seriously cool lol! My workout yesterday was hard not only did I do back and biceps which KILLED me I also did abs and seriously I texted my husband and was like ok this is going to be death by abs for sure. I made it through but lets be honest right now I am definitely feeling it today! After work I went to the gym and did stairs for 50 mins and yes got a good calorie burn on I felt awesome with the sweat dripping down pretty much my whole body I was pretty nasty but sweat is my trophy so it is fine by me! Now on to this morning! I met with Sandy today (my trainer) and got happiness in the form of measurements! I wasn't supposed to measure today but we did and it was good...so my body fat has been sitting right around 17% for weeks now and it has seriously been pissing me off like hard core making me mad! Well finally today it was at 16.2%! Thank goodness because if it was still at 17% I probably would have been like screw this competition I am done! I also lost a quater of an inch on every spot on my body which made me really, really happy because it has only been 2 weeks since we last measured! Y'all don't understand how BIG of a deal this is but that is ok just know...ITS A BIG DEAL! It has made my day much happier already plus I don't work today which can make it a perfect day for me! Xoxo- Akundis   #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment