Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Next Two Weeks!

So after going over the finances last night good and bad things have happened to me. 1st the good, the good is that we can move to ARIZONA and I am so happy about that because I a READY to be gone haha (bad I know) 2nd the bad, this means I cannot participate in the June NPC Bikini Comp because we will be gone. Now although that sucks this is what that means to me...for the next two weeks until April 20, 2013 when I will compete in my first show I am literally giving this everything I have got. I will not be weak, I will not back down, I will seriously go and kick this thing in the butt! After that I will focus on being healthy and enjoying the first summer that my husband and I have off. We have been going to school year round for 2.5 years and this year we don't have to do that! So I will finish my breakfast here and go kick butt at chest and plyometrics! Today is my first day posing in front of my group and I am nervous but extremely excited. I can't wait to meet everyone and to have such a good time. I am ready to have fun and literally kick up my heels haha! Bring on the next 14 days (aka the hardest 14 days) of my life! I love you Kevin you are my rock, my inspiration, and my everything. Without you this would not have been possible. Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment