Monday, April 15, 2013

Hell Week and Shout Outs!

HELL WEEK: Alrighty my followers (probably no one LOL) do you know what this week is? Well let me inform you it is officially HELL WEEK and it is in full force. Let me tell you something if you think that hell week for football or dance is hard I will easily trade you in a freaking heart beat! I have gone through hell week on drill team and as hard as it was it does not compare. Here is what I can eat....Chicken, Tilapia, and Asparagus. Cool thats fun. Not. lol! It is ok I just have to remember why I am doing this and I only have 4 days after today which is crazy Monday is gone already. That is awesome. I honeslty want this week to FLY by me. I am hoping my boss gives me Friday off so that I can have a day to prepare and get ready and enjoy these things. I still have one more workout to do today which I will go do after this. Seriously though if I thought my other meal plans were bad this one is HARD but do able...LOTS OF ASPARAGUS which is new to me because I am pretty sure I am the president of Asparagus Haters Anonymous. Sooo we will see how this week goes for me. I am so excited though after all of this hard work it literally all comes down to what I am doing this week. I have to be meticulous in my diet and follow it to a T and work hard.  I am excited to get to Saturday and honestly to have yummy food lol! Terrible I know but I cannot wait to get some ice cream up in this stomach! Bring on this week!

SHOUT OUTS: So first off I want to give the biggest shout out to my Husband Kevin. With out you babe I literally could not have survived this. This is the hardest thing I have ever endured in my entire life and it wouldnt have been possible without you by my side doing late night cardio with me, cooking and packing my meals, reminding me why I am doing this, listening to me rant and rave about how hard this is, having a rock hard shoulder to cry on when I am completely exhausted and then after I cry shoving me out the door to do more cardio. I appreciate you so much and know that I am truly the most blessed girl alive. I am so lucky to have you as my husband and would not trade one second of my life with you. Thank you for being my inspiration and my rock. You are my world and you are my everything and I thank the Lord every night before we go to bed that I was lucky enough to find you. Mwah sweetness.

Shout out to Momma K: alrighty followers just so you know Momma K is Kevin's mom. So obviously I owe her my freaking life because she is the reason I have for living. Thank you so much for supporting my goal to get on stage in a tini-tiny bikini and being willing to come watch and support. I honestly was so nervous to go and do something like this and thanks to you and your amazing support I have found strength to know that it is going to be fantastic. I am so excited that you are coming and cant wait to see you on Saturday yelling in the crowd for me!

Shout out to my family and my Mom: Thank you to my family who have been here watching me and supporting me and telling me how great it is that I am doing this. Thank you especially to my own mother who has helped me through this tough time. Thank you for letting me whine and complain to you about the food I have been eating and for understanding how hard this has been on me personally with school and work and training. Thank you for getting tickets so you can come take 1000's of pictures of my at this competition like I know you will! Thank you for not giving me crap about eating different at dinner and for understanding that this goal is for me and not for selfish reasons. Thank you for letting me call you and complain to you or tell you about the funny things that happen to me at the gym. Thank you for being amazing!

Shout out to my work: AHHHH not enough nice things to say about my coworkers. You have known about this dream from the get go and have been supporting me the whole way and I seriously appreciate it. Thank you for keeping me going and telling me how great I am looking and doing. It was such a relief for me to come to work and know that everyone is supporting me and cheering me on. It has been fun for me to get excited about my suit or my shoes and share those experience with you all. Thank you also for putting up with my crazy  mood swings that have come as a result of what I have been doing and covering shifts when I have literally been to tired to drag my lazy butt out of bed or when I have worked out so hard that I am insanely sick. You guys are amazing!

Those are my shout outs for today! Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

1 comment: