Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Sickness

So...today is Saturday and my first Saturday off in 5 freaking weeks...you can imagine my excitement...Kevin and I slept in which felt amazing then got up got breakfast and were going to get ready to go to the store. Then it struck- the sickness it was awful I could seriously barely walk it was ridiculous. So a little background for y'all who do not know (which is everyone if anyone else is reading this) in the last 6 weeks I have had a tooth infection, had 4 periods (which is bad), and had an ulcer that put me in the ER. This morning for the first time in six weeks I woke up feeling good and I said it out loud...OMG my mistake I am sorry universe for saying that one. I started having cramps so bad I started crying I was pretty sure that yet again I was dying. My poor hubbs had to go do all the grocery shopping and everything by himself while I laid on our couch with a rice bag crying and being in pain. Thank goodness the heat helped so much it eventually went away. It is still sore but thats fine it is better than me curling into a ball and falling over and having the wind knocked out of me by freakin cramps. So...I slept it off a little and then felt better so off to the gym we went! It was great I did abs today and learned that two of the exercises I have been doing wrong so I corrected them and hot damn my stomach was on fire! That is awesome and I didn't have cramps during that. Then Kevin went home to get some protein and I stretched for a while then I did my cardio which was nice today because Kevin stood next to me telling me I could do it so I didn't have to mentally fatigue myself which was FANTASTIC because it gets really difficult to jog for 2 minutes then do 30 squats in under a minute for 30 minutes. It HURTS luckily I had my amazing man by my side today to help me. It felt really good to kick cardio's butt today and feel really proud that this morning although I was dying I got it under control with out pain meds and still kicked serious butt at the gym! Feeling amazing today only 27 days to go. I started carb cycling today so hopefully this will kick my body into fat loss mode. Pray for that for me! Xoxo- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment