Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweet Sundays

Mmmmhmmmm yesterday was Sunday which means it is my day of rest! (sort of rest haha) It was so nice to sleep in and hang out with my cute husband. I will be honest though...sitting around all day makes me so incredibly lazy and tired! Seriously like struggled to get up and go to the bathroom because my body felt exhausted which happens when you lay around watching tv all day! Luckily I had Kevin there yesterday to get me off my lazy booty and make me go do cardio haha he is fantastic. he came with me and did cardio with me. We walked at an incline fast paced for 50 minutes. It was good it gave us time to talk although part of it was me complaining haha. I am excited to start this week I have a new meal plan to go off of which will be great we are carb cycling now trying to get my body fat percentage down and my weight. That combined with 8 hours of sleep a night should do the trick. Now it is off to the gym to work out! Yay for Monday's (haha not no one likes Monday!) Have a good one Xoxo- Akundis   #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment