Monday, March 25, 2013

Shaky Body Syndrome

Alright people happy Monday (as I said before no one likes Monday)...So I have a new "Annie term" it is called SBS which stands for shaky body syndrome. The definition of this is when you workout one area of your body but you work out so hard that your entire body is shaking and its just fantastic. Not. Lol today I decided hey lets start off Monday right with a leg workout! Ok so a leg workout with my trainer is freaking hard she always kicks my butt (literally haha) but a leg workout without a trainer is harder who is there to push you?? Yourself thats right...I almost threw up several times during this work out today...super sets of legs then calves yeah OUCHY! Today was my first time doing hack squats so I think I did smaller weight than normal only because I am just getting used to the whole thing. Lets just say I super setted everything today and I felt the effects hard core. My very last exercise was 1 leg hamstring curls super setted with freaking mountain climbers...because my body wasn't dead enough. By the time I got there I was seriously thinking yeah...not happening....although they may  not have been my very best mountain climbers since I had to do 100 in a row they were still done and I felt pretty good about it! I really can tell that my legs are getting a ton stronger which is good because hopefully that means they are getting leaner! My first competition is in 25 days...my original goal was to be at 12% body fat for this competition but now I believe that won't be possible in 25 days so I have changed it to anywhere between 14.0-14.9% and then 12% for the competition in June. I am ready to kick some serious butt and get up on that stage. I know that this is crazy scary for me because honestly I have had low body self esteem pretty much for a long time. I know now I have a good body and I fuel it right. I just need to have more confidence in the hard work I have put in I mean 10 weeks with NO SUGAR and NO CHEATING on my diet? That is amazing for me just ask my husband I suck at keeping with diets so I am really proud. Bring on the next 25 days I can do this, I am a strong, confident, beautiful woman and I can seriously achieve anything that I am willing to put my mind to! Xoxo- Akundis   #beastmodeon


No comments:

Post a Comment