Sunday, September 15, 2013

Could it be...PEAK WEEK?!

What a beautiful Sunday morning it is today! Since this is peak week and I have 3 work outs a day to get in I wont be able to write this on a Monday like I normally do so here it is early! So I have 6 days out from my competition which means this is the beginning of peak week and yes in case you were wondering I am completely freaking out! I am freaking out in two ways A. I am SO SO SO super excited to compete again because I love being on stage and the atmosphere of competition. B. I am scared out of my mind...my body fat is higher and I am doing the open category and not novice which for some reason to me feels harder...and I am just nervous! I know I have worked my booty up (not off cause I am a bikini competitor and that would make me loose lol!) but I have seriously killed it. When I left my cute husband in Arizona like 6 weeks ago I weighed 138 and yesterday's weigh in was 124.4 so yeah you could say I have really worked hard and I still have 33 days until the big NPC competition so that is good I have time to make myself even better! With all of that being said I am going to try really hard not to be a raging B this week and why would I be you ask? Well my diet will be very dry this week lots of asparagus and tilapia (which is fine I actually have learned to LOVE asparagus it has GREAT flavor!). But ok again two things maybe three...A. my hubbs isnt here and last time he literally cooked all of my food and packed my bags and basically held me as I cried every night out of fear of failing and told me how great I was. Yes I am the luckiest girl ALIVE he is amazing! and B. I cant chew gum...ok let me put this in perspective for you chewing gum is like my smoking I probably go through 6-7 packs of gum a week...yeah its bad but some times without being able to eat sweets it is the ONLY thing that will hit the spot but I cant chew it and I wont. I did it last time and I can totally do it again haha. I want to know I did everything that I could. But I am extremely excited and I have added the page to the NGA info on here in case you want to come support and cheer for me! I would love it and would love to meet any of you! Come cheer me on or your friends who are competing in it. OH and can I just say I am so excited to have my one cheat meal! Can you say hello cheese fries and apple pie or something to that affect? Haha but only one cheat meal because again 3 weeks later I will be competing again. That is my new life style. A once in a while cheat meal I dont want to get out of control EVER again! I've got this! Again I have the eye of the tiger. (That tiger is me this week, I am breaking through and kicking butt!)

"The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me?!"
Dont you let anyone tell you that you cant or that you are not good enough. Whatever your dream is GO GET IT you can do literally anything you put your mind to, that I can promise you. Where there is a will there is a way. XOXO-- Akundis    #beastmodeon

No comments:

Post a Comment