Monday, September 9, 2013

Holy 2 Weeks Away...

Well if it isn't my fabulous readers! So guess what I am two weeks out from my first competition of this season and second competition ever! It is the NGA competition in Ogden Utah and I could not be more excited than I am right now. Last Saturday I went and posed in the gym with my team and I forgot how much I LOVE the way being in that competition suit and heels makes me feel. I love it, it is such an adrenaline rush for me. I cant wait to get my tan on and nails and do all the fun girly things you do before competition. I am getting down to the basics of competition week like just chicken and veggies (obviously there is more but that is what I feel like I eat the most) BUT surprisingly my favorite meal is really simple here it is:

4 oz chicken
1/2 cup brown rice cooked
1 cup zucchini that is also cooked in a frying pan

Eat all that together and holy moly that is one amazing meal! I like to season it with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning and garlic of course! So I have been getting in all my cardio and all my weight training...I just wish I was doing more weight training but I do feel like I have been kicking some serious butt! Seriously people I am so excited to walk out on stage again! I feel like although I may  not be as lean in this moment as I was for my last show I have more confidence and I am WAY MORE EXCITED if that is even possible. And it is ok that I am not as lean for this one because in 6 weeks from now I am also competing in the NPC competition and by that time I plan on bringing a way leaner, sexier, more fierce package. I have decided my animal is a Tiger. I have the eye of a tiger. I am focused and nothing can stop me, not even myself. Although I do feel that this journey is 1000000x harder with out the man that I love and adore by my side this time (since he is living in AZ at the moment ]: ) I still feel like I have a good support system in place. My parents, my family, my cute husbands family, my AMAZING coach Sandy Hancock (check her out if you have questions haha), my team mates, and my new friends at the gym! This show is going to rock! If you want tickets or want to come MESSAGE ME! I want to meet you and talk to you! Remember I am on instagram @akundis and on twitter @fabulouskundis

The quote of the day (an app I have on my phone) is this:
          "Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".

Don't you dare think about giving up on your dreams, whatever they are, they are important and you need to see them through! Xoxo-- Akundis #beastmodeon


No comments:

Post a Comment