Sunday, September 29, 2013

What has happened in my life in the last week...

Hello everyone and a happy Sunday to all of you! Sorry I have been super busy this last week so here is an update on my life... first off I won 2nd place in my comp this past weekend which was AMAZING! No I am not disappointed at all I am very excited and happy! Really it has just pushed me to the point of working my a$$ off to win this next one. Or at least place again would be ideal! It was so fun just to be in the atmosphere of competing again with all the gorgeous people! I still cant believe I am one of them. I was not as lean for this show as I would have liked to be and thats what the judges told  me so I wasn't extremely upset or anything. I am going to kick but here in 20 days when I compete again! Here are a few pics of course.



So yeah this past weekend was fantastic! I can't wait to step back on to the stage with a leaner, tighter, all around better package in 20 days! I was going to go on a rant about the things people say but I don't think I will...All I can say is the things that you say to people can hurt their feelings. If you don't know a person "constructive criticisim" maybe is not the best idea. Also for everyone out there who thinks that calling a girl anorexic is a compliment you are sorely wrong. Anywho. Come support me at my next comp! It is going to be fantastic and I can not wait! <3 Xoxo-- Akundis   #beastmodeon #workhardtrainharder

Oh I changed my instagram name to @akundisfit  if you are trying to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment